Saturday, August 11, 2012

No Longer XL

I did something today that I have been putting off. I went to try on clothes. I know that on paper, I have lost several pounds and inches. But in my head, I have really thought that there was no way I would ever be out of these extra large size pants. I know that they are loose and I have been turning over the waistband just to keep them up. But I was afraid. Didn't want to try them on and find they were too tight. So, into the dressing room I go. And they fit.!?!. I didn't need help getting into them, they weren't even tight. They fit and were comfortable. I can wear them AND breathe at the same time.

 OMG!

 
Achievement Unlocked


This tag is going directly into my success box with my rock, ribbons (that measure how many inches I have lost), lab results and weight loss log. 


No comments:

Post a Comment