Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Have to Run, Again?

My son and I did a mile on the treadmill yesterday and today, my shins don't work. 

Today is Day 2 of the Desk to 5K training. It looks like rain again. (NC in August always looks like rain). The group didn't meet until 5:30 so I went out at 4:45 and got started without them. I had downloaded an app called 5K Runner. It tells you when to run and when to walk. Problem is, there is no music. just silence until he say Now Run, Now Walk. BORING. I love my Zombies, Run! app but it only plays on my IPAD. And that's too heavy to carry. So I switched over to my playlist and just did my own run/walk thing. I did better than Monday, and felt pretty good too. Still having shin pain and pain in my right ankle. But I stopped several times to get a good stretch and that seemed to help. My goal for the rest of the week is to run/walk another mile at least once more. Still staying on Plan. Next weigh in isn't until next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment